- Select the year and quantity you require
- Fill up details and make payment
- Submit CSR to us during process
- We will begin process with GeoTrust on receipt of order
- You need to complete documents and requirements as stated below under enrollment process.
- Once enrollment process is completed, you will be emailed certificate via email.
SSL enrollment process can take up to few days depending on your organization validation
and documentation process.
True BusinessID Enrollment Process:
Every True BusinessID certificate includes enrollment in GeoTrust's exclusive True
Site authentication service to assure web site visitors of your business identity.
When you request a True BusinessID certificate, GeoTrust will verify the identity
of the business entity responsible for the Internet domain name for which the certificate
is requested. Before proceeding through the enrollment process, you should know
what information you will need to provide in order for our team to complete the
You must make sure that the following items consistently match in order to have your server certificate order processed:
- The Registrant listed in the InterNIC/WHOIS records for the domain name in question
- The Organization appearing in your "Proof of Organization" documents or DUNS number
- The Organization entered into the CSR (Certificate Signing Request)
After completing the enrollment process, please fax your Proof of Organization information
and InterNIC record to 1-(866) 435-8452 or (858) 300-5306. Include your domain name
and order ID number on the cover letter. If any of the above items do not match
or are not submitted, the processing of your certificate request will be delayed.
Acceptable documents for Proof of Organization include:
- DUNS number (Dun and Bradstreet)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Doing Business As (DBA) registration
- Partnership documentation
- Sole Proprietorship documentation
If you represent a Government Department, Non-Government Organization, or a University, then you should:
- E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 1-866-436-8787
- Note: All documents must be provided in English or with an English translation. Any documentation that is not in English should also be accompanied with a notarized English translation as we are unable to issue the certificate with out the original business document.
GeoTrust must receive all of your information before your order can be completed. Once you have submitted these documents, they will not be required again unless
the organization or common name changes.
In addition, GeoTrust may contact your state or local government to confirm that your organization is in "Good Standing".